[Gambas-devel] Another question...

Daniel Campos daniel.campos at ...103...
Tue Oct 12 16:02:10 CEST 2004

Hi again:

I want to perform a synchronous HTTP call to a remote server. To do that
(I mean from my RpcClient C code), I first call the "Post" method from
HttpClient, and then I would like to wait until HttpClient Status is
equal to zero (OK) or lesser than zero (error). I have two problems:

I can not read the "Status" property from HttpClient using
GB.GetFunction (It always returns 1).

I don't know how to call the WAIT method from the C code, so the
HttpClient can perform its work, something like:

while ( HTTP_STATUS > 0)
{
	Call "WAIT"
}