[Gambas-devel] xml 0.0.5

Daniel Campos daniel.campos at ...103...
Mon Oct 11 14:44:13 CEST 2004

Hi all:

Here's the 0.0.5 version of xml.libxml. Now there are 3 components:

gb.xml.libxml -> Main XML component
gb.xml.libxml.xslt -> XSLT transformations support
gb.xml.libxml.rpc -> XML-RPC client and... server?

I've also added Namespace support to XmlWriter class, It should be now
almost finished and stable. Beta testers needed! I need people writting
very complex XML documents with this class! There will be not money for
you, so it's all for love!:-))))

Regards,

Daniel Campos

Ah! Here's also a Gambas-CGI example using XML and XSLT and SQLite. Just
compile it and place it in your CGI apache folder, place also the sqlite
database 'libros'. But be careful! I know this CGI is vulnerable to SQL-
injection, so do not use it in a public place!

Regards,

Daniel Campos

XML-GAMBAS homepage: http://gambas.gnulinex.org/libxml/