[Gambas-devel] XML and OpenSSL component

Charlie Reinl na2492 at ...16...
Fri Oct 8 20:16:06 CEST 2004

>Hello everybody!
>I'm new to this list so maybe I'll introduce myself shortly. My name is
>Karol Tomala and I'm network administrator at Bakertilly International
>Poland. Gambas is nice tool that I'm using to write some programs to
>help me manage european-scale corporate network. However seeing no XML
>component I began writing classes for it by myself.
>
>I have contacted Benoit and he told me to get in touch with Daniel
>Campos regarding the XML component.
>
>If you'd be interested in taking a look at my classes for XML documents
>I'll provide them to you. Currently there are three classes: cXMLDoc,
>cXMLTag and cXMLTagOpt. They are written in raw Gambas (no C++
>whatsoever).

Salut ,

I'm very interested to use ,this kind of your XML-classes, because  I use since
2
years XML in that way, to stock informations, for my programs.
But till now I read and write them by line.

So if you want, you can take it to the list or to me personaly.

Amicalement
Charlie
* Gesendet mit / Sent by: FEN-Webmail * http://www.fen-net.de *