[Gambas-devel] Debian packages

José L. Redrejo Rodríguez jredrejo at ...101...
Wed Oct 6 12:03:37 CEST 2004

I have uploaded a preliminary version of the debian packages that I am
going to put into the Debian distro. They are located at
http://cvs.linex.org/linex/gambas.
I have made very few modifications in the sources: patching it to make
debian packages generation  work and changing the config.sub y
config.guess files to the updated versions from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/config/  The rest of the changes are inside the
debian directory. Among them I have had to prepare man pages for all the
binaries to fulfill the Debian policy.
I would like your opinion, sugerences, modifications, etc. for these
changes before the definitive uploading to Debian.
Regards.