[Gambas-devel] config.sub & config.guess files

José L. Redrejo Rodríguez jredrejo at ...101...
Wed Oct 6 10:50:20 CEST 2004

Hi. I am going to upload gambas to the official Debian distro, and I am
having some problems with the sources. The main one is that the
config.sub and config.guess files are too old, and that will make
gambas  fail in some platforms, specilall in GNU/KFreeBSD.
Does anyone have a more updated version of these packages? If not,
Benoît, would you mind to update them?
And, Benoît, if you have some patches you think I should apply to the
0.99 version before uploading it to Debian, send them to me. I will
apply at least, those I sent related to the debian packaging creation
from the gambas IDE.

Regards