[Gambas-devel] Question to the C-workers.

Charlie karl.reinl at ...16...
Sun Oct 3 22:25:53 CEST 2004

Ahmed Kamal schrieb:

>Perhaps this is of interest
>http://www.eclipse.org/cdt/
>Also search sf.net for c++ IDE, you should find some interesting stuff.

Finally it rans, one month a go I found in a Mag a DVD with all the
eclipse 3.0 stuff for
for all platforms, included CDT 2.0.

After installing (its just a copy to /usr/lib (at gentoo)) and it works.
But not on my box, hat strange crashes and for all I couldn't start an
project.

After some emails to the eclipse-list, without results, I found on the
gentoo archive a mail,
who said tho move from blackdown-jdk to sun-jdk.

A download later ( 34 Mb / 1,5 h ), now I'm ready, till now no more
crash, can start project.
If I have more news, will let you know.

Amicalement
Charlie