[Gambas-devel] gb.qt.kde patch, Systray

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Sun Nov 21 02:29:26 CET 2004

On Saturday 20 November 2004 20:14, Daniel Campos wrote:
> This is a patched version from gb.qt.kde, it adds a Systray
> class, implemented in CSystray.cpp and CSystray.h. It is based

Yaaay!  Now when gambas 1.1 comes out I can reimplement the 5 or
6 system tray applets i've written (corporate mail checker, time
entry nagger, connectivity monitor, etc...) to use Systray
natively rather than kstart ;)  Thanks Daniel.

Do you think it would be difficult to implement a toolbar applet
class?  I wrote a toolbar applet in C++ (kswug, on my site
somewhere) but I just did it by modifying some example code so I
really have no idea.

Rob