[Gambas-devel] Sqlite driver patched

danielcampos at ...45... danielcampos at ...45...
Sat Nov 20 14:08:43 CET 2004

Hi:

 I've replaced all float values for double values in the sqlite driver.
Test the example I send with the previous version and that patched
version. The first version adds a lot of worng decimals, of course there
will be always some differences using decimal values between drivers,
but I'm using numbers with just two decimals, and sqlite driver adds
five or six wrong decimals in some numbers, which is not admissible.

Regards,

Daniel Campos

(I've updated the README file)

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,16 € TTC/min)