[Gambas-devel] Re: pre-alpha DBReportDesigner, DBReportViewer

Christian Faure christian.faurebouvard at ...156...
Sat Nov 13 13:48:24 CET 2004

El Viernes, 12 de Noviembre de 2004 15:53, Charlie Reinl escribió:
> Salut Christian,

 Salut Charlie,

> you forgot to say, how the Table has to be.

Table of database? is the table created by an example of gambas:
"Database example", it allow to create a test table with somes random
values.
To create the table, run the example, and press "create database" and "create
table" and "fill table"

> the path to the gambas.png
> with /data/data/src/DBReportDesigner/img/gambas.png
> is only on your box like that and the designer crash

Ooops!!
Yes, It must be a relative path: "./img/gambas.png"
Please, edit  the *.grpt file and
replace /data/data/src/DBReportDesigner/img/gambas.png
by
./img/gambas.png
in Designer and Viewer dir's

> while the viewer has no problem with, and don't show it
>
> And if I wanted send to the printer, he crashed :
> SUB OutputMode_write(m AS String)
>   Mode=m
>   IF Mode="Preview" THEN
>     fx=1
>     fy=1
>     pview.Tag=1
>     PageClear()
>   ELSE IF Mode="Printer" THEN
>     pview=view  <------------------------------ here with
>                                        wanted cPage , got drawing area

Yes, horrible!, I forgot update this code before send my e-mail.
Please, comment or errase this line (pview=view)

>     pview.Tag =1
>     fx=pfx
>     fy=pfy
>   END IF
> END
>
> I used 'sqlite_example_01_employee.grpt' in both cases.
>
> But, it is a good start, even I don't like this big forms.
>
> Amicalment
> Charlie

Regards,
Christian