[Gambas-devel] PrettyPrinter-0.3.2 for use in IDE for RC2

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...16...
Thu Nov 11 23:22:11 CET 2004

Salut,

I send you a the version of PrettyPrinter, included into the IDE, for that I
had to change

FEditor.form and *.class from RC2

These files comme with the code.

The PrettyPrinter code hasn't changed, only the FEditor.* use the FEditor.*
from gambas.0.99.RC2, where I added the PrettyPrinter to the menu.

If you like to have a go, please, don't do it in your
 ../gambas-0.99.RC2/app/gambas, make a copy from that directory.

Then merge the changes by copiing PPinstall-0.3.2.RC2/app/gambas/* to your
test-IDE

After you find the PrettyPrinter and the PrettyPrinter Settings in the
Contextmenu of the IDE-Editor.

Attention:  the PrettyPrinter in the Editor menu is not managed, so you can
  change you sourcecode during debugging (but it is not the only one)  !!!!

The changes you find in ChangeLog.PrettyPrinter

Aamicalement
Charlie