[Gambas-devel] Possible bug in qt component

José L. Redrejo Rodríguez jredrejo at ...101...
Sun Nov 7 16:59:12 CET 2004

El dom, 07-11-2004 a las 16:30, Benoit Minisini escribió:
> On Saturday 06 November 2004 21:00, José L. Redrejo Rodríguez wrote:
> > I think I have discovered a bug in the qt component. Using drag & drop.
> > If I select in the form properties Border=False and Drop=true, droping
> > anything on the form, or in any of the objects in the form doesn't work
> > at all.
> > They reject the dropping.
> > Passing the dragged object over the form, before droping it I can see in
> > the gambas console this text:
> >
> > X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
> >   Major opcode:  20
> >   Minor opcode:  0
> >   Resource id:  0x6b
> > QMotifDND: cannot get property on motif window
> >
> > Choosing for the form any other border as fixed or resizable works
> > correctly. Also, with border=none if I select drop=false in the form,
> > the objects on it accept droping again.
> >
> > Regards.
> >

> I think this is a bug in Qt more than in the component itself.
>
> Which version of Qt do you use ?

I am using this one:
http://packages.debian.org/testing/libs/libqt3c102-mt

> Can you send me a project that will show me the bug you detected ?

I have tested it in multiple projects. You just have to put a form and a
button to do it, you will see as the button and form don't accept
dropping if in the form you select  border=none and drop=true, but if
you want I will send you an example.

Regards