[Gambas-devel] [Gambas-user] Properties window vanishes

Grahame White grahame at ...132...
Mon May 31 13:44:13 CEST 2004

I'm getting a problem with gambas where after I run my program the
properties window vanishes and all attempts, short of exiting gambas, fail
to bring it back.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this behaviour.

Every now and then I also have a problem where a class file I've edited
wont open after I've run my program. As above it takes restarting gambas
to be able to open the class again.

Grahame