[Gambas-devel] New debian packages for gambas

José L. Redrejo Rodríguez jredrejo at ...133...
Tue Jun 15 16:30:02 CEST 2004

I have prepared new packages for Debian based on the actual Sarge and
Sid flavours of debian. The previous one were useful only if you were
using Debian woody.

To use them with apt it is necessary to add the line
    deb http://www.linex.org/sources/debian sarge linex
to the file /etc/apt/sources.list

I have prepared the following packages:
gambas
gambas-doc
gambas-mysql
gambas-postgresql

gambas-doc includes the help and examples
gambas-mysql and gambas-postgresql include the gambas part to use those
databases.

So,

apt-get update
apt-get install gambas-doc gambas-mysql gambas-postgresql

will install the whole stuff

If you find any problem, please tell it to me.
Regards.