[Gambas-devel] Another extrange thing

Daniel Campos danielcampos at ...45...
Sat Jun 5 23:18:58 CEST 2004

El sáb, 05-06-2004 a las 22:28, Benoit Minisini escribió:
> On Saturday 05 June 2004 14:17, Daniel wrote:
> > I'm afraid but there's another problem with menus:
> >
> > 'Delete' event never raises, nor using "menu.delete" nor
> > killing the parent window or menu.
> >
> > (using both old CMenu files and the fixed new you sent me)
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Daniel Campos
> >

> Hmm... Logical :-)
>
> The event is not used in the source code !!
>
> I think I will remove this event for controls and menus, as it can easily make
> the application crashes.

Yes, '.Delete' is complex and a headache for programmers (both component
and gambas programmers) Then, I will not implement
this in GTK+... except for windows? I think Nobody needs that
as 'Close' already exists,It can be cancelled and the object already
exists, I think better removing it also for windows, don't you?

By the way, each time I try to graphically design a form using GTK+,
gambas IDE crashes telling lots of error like this:

Error: Form.Text = "GTK+ TEST"
SetProperty: Form.Border: CControl.SetProperty.348: Null object
Error: Form.Border = Window.Fixed
SetProperty: Form.Width: CControl.SetProperty.348: Null object
SetProperty: Form.Height: CControl.SetProperty.348: Null object
SetProperty: Form.X: CControl.SetProperty.348: Null object
SetProperty: Form.Y: CControl.SetProperty.348: Null object
SetProperty: Form.Width: CControl.SetProperty.348: Null object
SetProperty: Form.Height: CControl.SetProperty.348: Null object
SetProperty: Form.X: CControl.SetProperty.348: Null object
SetProperty: Form.Y: CControl.SetProperty.348: Null object

I think the Gambas IDE does not recognize GTK component as graphical
component, or something like that, but I can't find it... What can I do?

Regards

Daniel Campos
--
Daniel Campos <danielcampos at ...45...>