[Gambas-devel] Another extrange thing

Daniel daniel.campos at ...103...
Sat Jun 5 00:28:10 CEST 2004

OK, it works!

Just 3 questions more... There are two properties that have not effect
in 'root menus', that is, menus that are children of a Window:

- Picture : these menus have no picture, but I can do Menu.Picture=(a
picture), and that menu seems to really have a picture (I can read the
property)

- Checked : these menus do not show the 'check', and if I try to do
Menu.Checked=TRUE, when I read the property it always says 'FALSE'

And the questions are:

1) Why these menus have no picture and can not be checked?

2) If it is not possible or desiderable(why not?), why picture property
is stored, but 'checked' has no effect?

3) Why these root menus, and menus which have children do not fire the
'clicked' event?

Regards,

Daniel Campos