[Gambas-devel] BUG solution

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Jul 23 21:44:08 CEST 2004

On Friday 23 July 2004 16:53, Nigel Gerrard wrote:
> Benoit,
>
> Could you please apply this patch to the mysql driver before release
> 0.96. It solves the problem that Leo had with finding the field when
> trying to show the grants of user at ...142...
>
> Thanks
>
> Nigel

OK. I will merge it.

I'm currently redesigning the database component interface, to get rid of the
pseudo-collections.

I created a new Class named ".SubClass" that you can inherits to easily
implement a sub-object of a class. For example, a Connection object has now
three sub-collections: Databases, Users, and Tables. Table and Result objects
will have Fields sub-collections.

The named ".SubClass" is not very good, so I may change it. But this is the
idea...

Maybe I will try to enhance the User class interface too, so that we can
express the detail of MySQL/PostgreSQL user rights. But this last point
implies modifiying the database drivers, so I'm not sure I will do it.

mailto:gambas at ...1...