[Gambas-devel] gambas-0.95

Charlie karl.reinl at ...16...
Wed Jul 21 21:28:34 CEST 2004

Laurent Carlier schrieb:

>>But where are the Debug Tools from the Debug - Window  ?
>>Can't find them.
>>
>>Amicalement
>>Charlie
>>

>read the changelog ( tips : look at the main window toolbar) :)

I dit, and now I dit it again,  during debugging I clicked all
Windows-like symbols , and not the hand (sais' Debugging')
Thank you -- found

>ps : thks for your little app emergetool

- even after a 'Compile All' , I use only gb  and qt.gb and I call kdesu
while creating Inputfile.
- Can you load it into the IDE ?

- delete FMain.conf (Workpath and Windowpos is saved there, oh yhea I
use 2 screens and work mostly on the left of main screen)

- is Util reachable ? If not (should for IDE) then strip Use "Util" and
all lines with mxConfig
- delete the .lang
- And if nothings help , create a new project , build an empty form
FMain and copy (not in IDE) form Fmain to .class and .form