[Gambas-devel] Question of parameters

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...16...
Sun Jul 4 22:06:59 CEST 2004

Salut Benoit,

I added to the following files what you see below to add  my PrettyPrinter
Metode to the gb.qt.editor and it works. BUT...

TO->CEditor.cpp
	 GB_METHOD("PrettyPrinter", NULL, CEDITOR_PrettyPrinter, NULL),
// and
	BEGIN_METHOD_VOID(CEDITOR_PrettyPrinter)
	  {
	    WIDGET->PrettyPrinter();
	  }
	END_METHOD

TO->qeditor.h
    	void PrettyPrinter();

TO->qeditor.cpp
	void QEditor::PrettyPrinter()

But I need up to 7 parameters to pass ( 6 bool and 1 int), but I seams that I
can pass only one , IS that right, or where I failed.
 (The Parameters are not in the upper lines, but I dit like I remember and
like I saw in the sources to pass prameters)

Amicalement
Charlie