[Gambas-devel] Bug in gambas 0.80

daniel danielcampos at ...47...
Mon Jan 19 20:00:02 CET 2004

No, it does not work yet, now, the second time I press the button
I find:

F.?.0: #29: Invalid object

(There are two warnings when compiling:

exec_loop.c: In function `EXEC_loop':
exec_loop.c:440: warning: `ind' might be used uninitialized in this
function
exec_loop.c:969: warning: `val' might be used uninitialized in this
function

)

Regards,

Daniel Campos