[Gambas-devel] qt3.3 + redhat9 :)

Ahmad Kamal eng_ak at ...100...
Sat Feb 7 12:28:32 CET 2004

Hi everyone,

    QT3.3 was just   a few days ago, I downloaded and compiled it (7
hours on my 1Ghz box, whew). Anyway, just wanted to tell everyone, that
GB works on it & it works on redhat9 without any black magic.

However, I did notice one problem. When running ./configure, it wanted
to use the old qt /usr/lib/qt3.1, although the QTDIR env variables are
set as QT requires, other software detected and used the new qt
(/usr/local/qt) automatically. So, I had to give it, --with-qt-libs and
--with-qt-headers.

Anyway, after that it just works.