[Gambas-devel] System calls?

Jean-Francois Perreault jfperreault at ...105...
Tue Feb 3 06:38:04 CET 2004

Benoit Minisini wrote:

>Another possibility would be writing a software that takes a library header
>and transform it directly into a gambas component. This is a huge work yet!

instead of making a lib header to gambas component converter (which I
suppose would mean creating a full parser for everything you can come
across in a header file)
how about having a new file in a project that would contain the function
declaration in a clear syntax that then could be more easily recompile
into a gambas component ? maybe even at runtime ?
(maybe something like vb's type library ?)

--
Jean-Francois Perreault

Hi! I'm a .sig virus.
Copy me into your .signature file to help me spread!