[Gambas-devel] Gambas 1.0RC5

Laurent Carlier lordheavy at ...141...
Mon Dec 20 13:09:08 CET 2004

Found on the website :

20 Dec 2004 - Release of Gambas 1.0 RC5

This release fixes the bugs detected by users since the RC4.

I will make a talk about Gambas at FOSDEM 2005 in Brussels, during week-end
February 26 & 27. Now I must think about what I will say! :-)

ChangeLog :

The package was updated with autoconf 2.59, automake 1.8.5 and libtool 1.5.6.

- Development Environment

BUG: the file type combo-box is now displayed correctly with GUI styles like
Keramik.

- Interpreter

BUG: Converting negative floating point numbers to date/time values now works
correctly.

- Compiler

BUG: The archiver now can handle correctly project whose name include point
characters.
BUG: Now the compiler can handle forms imbricated up to 32 levels.

- Qt Component

BUG: TableView headers do not resize anymore when inserting or removing rows
or columns.
The WAIT instruction now handles mouse and keyboard events when its duration
parameter is greater than zero.

--

Laurent Carlier