[Gambas-devel] Button highlight color changing.

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Dec 1 16:50:07 CET 2004

On Wednesday 01 December 2004 09:43, whoknowz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My problem is rather odd. I put a button on a form and change its
> backcolor to green. And wrote some code to change the backcolor of
> that button when some event occurs. But everytime I bring the cursor
> over the button it highlights to white color (maybe to indicate it has
> focus??). I could not find any property related to changing this
> behaviour. And I dont thinkk its related to any theme that is used on
> the desktop environment either. Is there anyway to disable or change
> this highlighting behaviour? Cause the whole purpose of having
> distinct colors on the button is lost (as per my application), my
> users gets confused because they are not sure if they pressed the
> button or not while the cursor is on the button itself.
>
> Regards,
>
> Nashith

The behaviour of button when its background color changes is entirely
controled by the QT style, and so I have no way to change or force it.

You must find another way! Maybe by making your own button...

mailto:gambas at ...1...