[Gambas-devel] MP3 with SDL

Carsten Olsen carsten at ...151...
Tue Aug 31 22:57:42 CEST 2004

Her is the description from Synaptic:

Simple DirectMedia Layer - Sample Mixer Library
A simple multi-channel audio mixer for SDL.
 It supports 4 channels of 16 bit stereo audio, plus a single channel
 of music, mixed by the popular MikMod MOD, Timidity MIDI and SMPEG MP3
 libraries.

Libraries, includes and more to develop SDL applications using the SDL
mixer.
Development files for SDL_mixer, a simple multi-channel audio mixer for
SDL.
 It supports 4 channels of 16 bit stereo audio, plus a single channel
 of music, mixed by the popular MikMod MOD, Timidity MIDI and SMPEG MP3
 libraries.

 You need SDL_mixer-devel if you want to compile an application using
SDL_mixer.

Sow I will say that the answer is YES.

Carsten Olsen