[Gambas-devel] Changing on the Analyze Patterns

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...16...
Sat Aug 28 22:28:32 CEST 2004

Salut Benoit,

do you have a list   of the changes at the patterns in editor.Analyze ?

Have I make changes in LineAnalyze ?

I closed, after make the work arounds, for instance to work on it.
Please let me know if there is some additional work needed.

Additional functionality like to correcting Variables  like 'myInteger' to
'myInteger'  while written 'MyinTeger' , is not implemented.
And should done by an Interested, or comes later.

If we need an implementation of the linechanged Event for instantce  ???

Amicalement
Charlie