[Gambas-devel] context help again

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Mon Aug 23 13:09:28 CEST 2004

On Monday 23 August 2004 06:49, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> Do you plan to update the wiki with what I sent you soon ?
> I ask that because I want to make some little fixes.

I'll do it this morning.  The reason I haven't done it till now
is that when I went to untar it when you sent it to me I noticed
there were a bunch of changed pages since I had mailed it to
you, and didn't want to lose the changes.  So I am going to set
up 3 copies of the wiki (the one I sent you, the one you sent
me, and the one that is up now) and try to reconcile the
changes.

Rob