[Gambas-devel] context help again

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Mon Aug 23 03:10:02 CEST 2004

OK, I think I figured out what Benoit and Charlie were talking
about.  Here is another version of my context help changes, such
that:

(a) if a keyword is under your cursor, it brings up that
keyword's page in Help;

(b) if a symbol is under your cursor, it looks for a page in help
with a title matching that symbol (it was faster than trying to
figure out how to iterate through the explorer tree, but what I
really would like to do is figure out what component and class
the symbol belongs to)

(c) otherwise, it still does the search as it did before.

Rob