[Gambas-devel] missing (useful ?) feature in the IDE

Laurent Carlier lordheavy at ...141...
Mon Aug 2 16:45:54 CEST 2004

Le lundi 2 Août 2004 15:30, Rob a écrit :
> On Monday 02 August 2004 09:17, Laurent Carlier wrote:
> > > Put your arguments in the 'Arguments' text field in the
> > > project property dialog.
> >
> > Thanks benoît,
> > But it looklikes an 'hidden feature' ! it should be better to
> > add a menu entry (missing too a 'Run program' entry)
>
> VB does it the same way as gambas, or used to... but I would like
> to see a "Run Program..." (maybe shift-f5?) that brings up a
> dialog prompting the user for run-time options.
>
> Rob

Here is a quick "hack" of 2 files ( adding 2 files), put them to the project
of the IDE, compile and test ....

There's 2 new menu entries : run the project (f5) and run the project with
args (shift+f5)

It should work

--

Laurent Carlier