[Gambas-devel] bug report

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Aug 2 11:04:26 CEST 2004

On Monday 02 August 2004 06:55, Yizhou He wrote:
> Hi:
>
> Is the debug system really works?

Most the time. :-)

> In my hand, when I'm tracing a value
> of string, it works fine during first 3 loop, but the value of the
> string become a error message in the 4th loop.

Can you send me a project so that I show the problem ?

> I have to use the debug icon on project window, for what reason it is
> not on editor window?

Because I didn't want to put the debug toolbar in every editor window.

Normally, if you put the main window on the left of the screen, the editor
window will be opened beside it - If your window manager does not override
window starting positions of course!

> Yizhou He
>
> Research Technician (Xiong Lab)
> Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center