[Gambas-devel] About drag & drop

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Apr 12 22:42:03 CEST 2004

On Monday 12 April 2004 21:59, ron wrote:
> > TheData is a variant. Actually, text and picture are supported
>
> Arggg, this explains very much.
>
> > The crash of Ron was due to the fact that it sends directly a class into
> > an object variable. The interpreter didn't like and crashed. He should
> > raise an error instead, shouldn't he ?
>
> I think so, Do I have to send a bug rport ;-)
>
> This info is very usefull for me and i hope Fabien also and can use it now.
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Ron

Your crash is fixed - This is a bug introduced in 0.92 because of the change
in object referencing/dereferencing management.

Now you can safely pass class names to functions or variables. They are
automatically converted into "class" object, i.e. gambas objects whose type
is "Class".

mailto:gambas at ...1...