[Gambas-devel] Please help me...

ron ronstk at ...124...
Mon Apr 12 21:19:15 CEST 2004

On Monday 12 April 2004 20:45, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On Monday 12 April 2004 19:18, ron wrote:
> > I have problems to Benoit
> >
> > PUBLIC SUB ShowDrag(dmsg AS String, drg as object) <-- removed
PUBLIC SUB ShowDrag(dmsg AS String) <-- drg removed

ShowDrag("tbv drag")  <-------- this one goes OK

ShowDrag("Drop tbv") <------- this one goes now OK

> > END
> >
> > PUBLIC SUB ListBox1_MouseMove()
> >   IF mouse.button =2 THEN  'right button
> >     ListBox1.drag("LBframe")
    ListBox1.drag(ListBox1) <--- bad Drag Format

> >     ' after the drag a listbox click occurs
> >   ENDIF
> > END
> >

> > in the ShowDrag drg as Object is no error. It is simple not used
> > the drag.property are all as expected on TableView1_drag()
> > The Drag carried to the sub gives no error
> >
> > the crash in tableview1_drop() is only in v0.92 and works in v0.91
> > The Drag carried to the sub gives here an error
> >
> > Help say SUB Drag ( Data AS Variant [ , Format AS String ] )
> > For Data I can only geve a string. anything else gives a error
> > at this line.
Here I get still a error. I want to pass the Listbox and other controls as
object and the _drop should detect the source and take what is marked
from it or other things relevant for the drop place.

> > the complete project is in gbdocktest-0.5.tar.gz i send to Fabian
> > here in the maillist.
>
> Just to tell you that Drag is a static class, like Key or Mouse. There is
> no drag object.
Thanks, now I understand why the drag in Show did not work.
Is it possible to use a different icon for this kind of class in the help
browser?

But 1 question is open.   Data AS Variant
Only string type is accepted. listbox.id also error.
I dit try
dim ivar as variant
ivar=123
.drag(ivar) and this has also error.