[Gambas-devel] Please help me...

ron ronstk at ...124...
Sun Apr 11 17:49:51 CEST 2004

On Sunday 11 April 2004 15:53, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> Sorry i send that here because i don't know why my message never appear on
> gambas user mailing list
>
> How i can use the drag and drop feature?
>
> I don't understand why i can't drop anything directly on a form on other
> non textual object.
>
> I send my test
>
> Fabien

I had a program made for trial of this operation.
On _dragmove event I get the correct info but the _Drop crashes now

Painfull my SQL builder using the drag and drop that has worked crashes
also. debug window shows on the dragmove also good info but crash on drop.

May be it is broken.
Tested with v0.91 and it works again 0.92 fails on drop.

the trial is included in gbdocktest-0.5.tar.gz but works not in 0.92 anymore!
Drag with right mouse butten entries from the listbox on the right side
to the tableview on the left.
The selected is put in row 2 of the column you do the drop
Code is a bit mess. Keep the console open, there are a lot of messages what
happens on the background.

Ron