[Gambas-devel] FFindAdv-092-085 update

ron ronstk at ...124...
Sat Apr 10 00:53:57 CEST 2004

On Saturday 10 April 2004 00:11, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> Le Vendredi 9 Avril 2004 21:56, ron a écrit :
> > On Friday 09 April 2004 21:02, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > > I will not deliver gambas 0.93 until you send me a Find form while
> > > saying me everything is OK :-)
> >
> > This is chantage. I will pay this time with pleasure because
> > you fixed the TabStrip :=)
> >
> > Hereby I send you the Find form and class and saying to you everything is
> > OK. :)
> >
> > (and you in action for the fix.)
>
> hum.. i think it need an option to force search windows to be on top...
> Because with list, it's not really usefull
>
> Fabien

Hi Fabien,

You can resize the form when the list function is on.
Do not forget if you click in the list and it is forced to front
you can't see the place in the editor.
The width of the form has also to do with the translation
should fit on it and the theme style. For me it may also be smaller.

I just have send a small update for improvement in upcoming 0.93
This cosmetic change can be next version if Benoit allows to
do and I must send a new, not forsee yet, update.

Ron