[Gambas-devel] A cdrom component

Sahastume Christian christian.sahastume at ...4...
Thu Apr 1 16:34:46 CEST 2004

Hi Benoît,

I made you share (a few days ago on the list users) my intention to write a
component of access to the cdrom (via lib SDL).
I based myself on your component SDL to write mine.  I am blocked by the fact
that Gambas give me an error (Error 24#: No startup method)

I have this same error when I try to employ the following code (on yours SDL
component):

PUBLIC MyMusic as Music

PUBLIC Sub Main()

        MyMusic.Load("/home/user/file.wav")
        MyMusic.Play()

END

My test of component is compiled well and the methods and properties are
posted correctly in Gambas. But this code raise an error:

PUBLIC MyCdrom as Cdrom

PUBLIC Sub Main()
DIM n as INTEGER

        n = MyCdrom.Devices.Count()
        PRINT n

END

Could you give me a hand to allow me to advance?  (I join you my little try)

Regards....

Christian.

Fin du message encapsulé