[Gambas-devel] Please fix this mailing list

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...20...
Mon Sep 22 10:37:52 CEST 2003

Le Lundi 22 Septembre 2003 04:13, Scott Harrison a écrit :
> On Sunday 21 September 2003 10:06 pm, shannara at ...75... wrote:
>
> Kind of like the Hotel California.
>
> > This mailing list have a major bug. It will not allow you to unsubscribe
> > to it. Even if you go to the link, validate yourself via password and
> > place in your email to unsubscribe, it will not unsubscribe you as
> > required.
> >
> > Anybody know of a fix for this?

The mailing-list is hosted by sourceforge.net, so I don't know. Unsubscribe
worked in the past, maybe this is a temporary problem. They regularly have
problems with mailing-lists !

mailto:gambas at ...1...