[Gambas-devel] networking 0.0.8

Daniel Campos danielcampos at ...45...
Sun Sep 21 13:20:28 CEST 2003

Here's 0.0.8 release of networking component.

--> Server side has been improved, so now, some methods have
been modified, take a look at G2 example to look the changes, as
applications written for previous version sahould not work
correctly.

--> You can use "Connected" event on the client child of a server.

--> All UDP stuff has been removed from Client and Server, and I will
implement UDP on a different class, as UDP work is quite different
from a connected socket. I think it is better to not make
"fake-connections" and work in a real UDP style, in a different class.

--> HTML docs has been updated to refect the changes.

--> remember that, inside this sources there's a "DOC" folder to help
to compile, and use this component.

--> Also, remeber to update gb.networking.info file, as component
interface has been modified!

--> This verion seems to work correctly on gambas 0.70

Daniel Campos <danielcampos at ...45...>