[Gambas-devel] Networking 0.0.6

Daniel Campos danielcampos at ...45...
Tue Sep 9 21:11:24 CEST 2003

Hi!

 He I continue developing networking component. This is the
0.0.6 release:

- ClientSocket can now connect to a local UNIX socket using
ConnectUnix(sPath as String) method, so now two socket
implementations are working! (G1 example has been modified
to reflect this change)

- Fabien Bodard found a bug, ClientSocket was wasting a lot
of CPU resources, this release fixes this problem... by the
way Fabien, could you send my a beta version of your program
to help me test my component (sources,please)?

 Apart from this, this is a experimental week for me, there will
be no more changes until next monday, as I'm testing now some
ideas that could be revolutionary for gambas-components future
(or may be only "steam" if they are not useful)... I'll tell you
something more!

regards,

--
Daniel Campos <danielcampos at ...45...>