[Gambas-devel] Networking 0.0.3

Daniel Campos danielcampos at ...45...
Mon Sep 1 18:18:16 CEST 2003

Hi!

 Here I continue working on networking component, this is version 0.0.3:

- Now ClientSocket desriptor is watched by "GB.Watch" function, so the
objectcan inform in "real time" when a connection has been completed, or
when new data arrived from the server.

- Now ClientSocket implements two new events

  "Connected" --> When a connection is completed (ready to communicate)
  "DataAvailable" --> There's data arrived from the server, ready to
                      be read.

- I've added an example at networking/DOC (G1.tar.gz) so you can learn
to use/test the component.

- I've updated documentation at networking/DOC, in html format

- Remember there's a README avilable at networking/DOC in order
to help to compile that component.

Daniel Campos <danielcampos at ...45...>