[Gambas-devel] About my first complete program in gambas !

daniel danielcampos at ...47...
Mon Oct 13 22:20:17 CEST 2003

Hello Fabien:

 I send you a patch for your program, allowing it to be
a little more "interactive" : that is, now, when ClientSocket
is trying to resolve host name, interface is stopped. I've
added a DnsClient in asynchronous mode, to do the "ugly work",
so with this patch, you can cancel connection even when
program is trying to resolve remote host to ip.

(I've commented my code between '<DCAMPOS> and '</DCAMPOS>' tags
to allow you search it quickly)

Regards,

Daniel Campos