[Gambas-devel] net 0.1.2- Proxy

Daniel Campos danielcampos at ...45...
Fri Nov 28 00:30:59 CET 2003

Hi all:

 Here's 0.1.2 release of "Net" component. I've added a new
feature to HttpClient.Now it can connect to remote servers
using an HTTP proxy. I've tested it with Oops proxy and Squid,
and seems to work OK, however if anybody can do more extensive
tests, it would be very useful. Note that:

* it can only connect with Http "traditional" proxies, nothing about
"SOCKS" protocol.
* Authentication is not supported.

->There's a new property in HttpClient, called 'Proxy'. Here you have
to place proxy address in IP:Port format (for example 127.0.0.1:8080),
or "" (Null string) if you do not want to use a Proxy.

->HttpGet and HttpPost examples has been updated.

Regards,

Daniel Campos

--
Daniel Campos <danielcampos at ...45...>