[Gambas-devel] adding Env/Env$ to gambas - help?

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Sat Nov 22 21:33:15 CET 2003

On Saturday 22 November 2003 14:27, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> I would rather that you add a property to the Application
> class, something like Application.Args[] but named
> Application.Env[]. And it is simpler to program, you just have
> to copy the Application.Args[] code !

I'm trying it now, but it is *not* simpler to program!  Env$ is
just one function but with Application.Env[] I need to figure
out how to not only get, but count and iterate through every
environment variable... wrapping getenv() is easy enough for
someone with my limited C skills (or appeared to be) but this
may take longer or not get done at all.

Rob