[Gambas-devel] A patch for the gambas FSupSelector.class

Leo Barnhoorn leo.barnhoorn at ...53...
Thu Nov 13 10:23:10 CET 2003

Hallo Fabien,

This patch did not work for me, reason for that, in the gambas.conf file is a
section [OpenProject] for me the problem is the var Path, the directorie did
not exist any more. In this version of FSupSelector.class i check the that
directorie if it exist no problem otherwise i select the Application.Home
this is working OK.

Regards,
Leo Barnhoorn.