[Gambas-devel] Re: Re: Solution request!

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Nov 12 19:56:05 CET 2003

Le Mercredi 12 Novembre 2003 01:35, Mustafa Dindar a écrit :
> Yes, I did now after your mail. But nothing changed.
> Also it has tried to configure with sdl libraries.
> In 0.71 package there is no sdl sources (I don't know
> if it is a mistake or not). So, I've downloaded 0.70b
> and just copy sdl sources under 0.71 and compile
> again, unfortunately failed too.
>
> :(
>
> Mustafa

You should explain your problem on the user mailing-list, not on the developer
mailing-list. There, you will find SuSE users that will be able to help you
more than I can !

You need to catch the output of ./configure, make and eventually 'make
install' if the two previous commands succeed. The way to do that is
explained on the web site.

mailto:gambas at ...1...