[Gambas-devel] Gambas packages for Debian.

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Mon Nov 10 20:44:14 CET 2003

On Monday 10 November 2003 14:32, David Martinez CSIC RedIRIS
wrote:
> 	Hello, my name is David, and I'm a Debian developer trying to
> build Gambas packages for Debian, and incidentally for
> LindowsOS (based on Debian).

Lindows had Gambas packages circa 0.40, and in fact for a brief
while it seemed they were going to start writing helper apps for
their OS in Gambas.  Would finding those packages be any help to
you in building current packages the way a .src.rpm would help
an RPM builder do current packages?

Rob