[Gambas-devel] language docs...

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Tue May 6 22:42:59 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 06 May 2003 15:30, Dan Phillips wrote:
> Is there a place or a file I could get that would show me some of the
> methods, properties, etc. of different commands?  I've got a printout of
> the language encyclopaedia but some of the things I need are not in there.

Try hitting F2 while in gambas, and it'll bring up the component explorer.  It
lists (explorer-style) and briefly describes each of the methods and
properties of the classes in the gambas objects you're using.  All the GUI
stuff is pretty much under the gb.qt object.

I'm wondering if it wouldn't be a good idea to start a gambas documentation
wiki to let us all add to the documentation (code examples, usage, editing
etc.)  I'd set one up myself unless people feel it would be redundant with
theeasygambasdoku.de.

Rob