[Gambas-devel] component docs

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...20...
Tue Jun 10 20:56:53 CEST 2003

Le Mardi 10 Juin 2003 12:59, Ken Schrock a écrit :
> I still need the docs for this stuff
> Although I am making progress by hacking away
> There still are a lot of unanswered questions here
>
> I have a working component, but
> It never enters GB_INFO_whatever or hook_main
> I am suppose to call them from the other section?
>
> Where are docs for all the GB.xxx type calls?

If you want to make a "socket" component, tell me before.

I wanted to do a network component in gambas that hides all the socket stuff,
so that gambas users can program servers and clients easily and quickly.

Let's talk about that on the mailing-list before you try to write a single
line of code :-)

mailto:gambas at ...1...