[Gambas-devel] component

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Mon Jun 9 18:39:41 CEST 2003

On Monday 09 June 2003 15:31, Ken Schrock wrote:
> I figured that "Timer" here makes the IDE load
> /opt/gambas/lib/control/timer.png to toolbox
> So I made a sys.png in that directory (actually in the src dir, as this
> overwrites the other)
> And then made *result = (void *)"Sys";   Rebuilt and tried it. No go.
> What's needed?

See the humongous SWITCH/CASE statement in CControl.class (in the Gambas IDE
project, not the C source).  You'd need to add a case for your "Sys".  It
seems that Timer is a special case, so you just got lucky by picking it the
first time ;)

Other than that, look in FTool.class:

TRY hCtrl.Picture = Picture[Library.Path &/ "control" &/ LCase(sName) &
".png"]

The icon name is the lowercased name of your class.  Try that maybe?

Rob