[Gambas-devel] component

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Sun Jun 8 04:39:31 CEST 2003

On Saturday 07 June 2003 21:15, Ken Schrock wrote:
> How about Mandrake 9, x86 or PPC, SuSe 7.3, Yellow Dog (3.x I think)
> I also have a new version of Lycoris but couldn't get it installed on
> anything

I seem to remember Benoit mentioning on the web site that he had to fix some
endianness issues, so it may not work on PPC at all (which would end up
ruling out Yellow Dog and Mandrake 9 PPC).  I'm running Mandrake 9 on x86
here though and that's what my RPM's are for.  (I sometimes get to build 9.1
RPM's but I haven't built any for 0.57 because I haven't had access to that
build machine in a week or two.)

Rob