[Gambas-devel] Gambas Database Manager - Access Denied

Ken Schrock schrockk at ...26...
Fri Jun 6 04:59:55 CEST 2003

Charlie wrote:

> Ken Schrock schrieb:
>
>> I disagree with his disagreement : -)
>>
>> Anybody that wants to use Gambas should know RDBMS? Why?

[snip]

> is your password ENTER ?

On my hardware test box in the basement, yes, on other things, no
Security should match the need of the setup involved
Not some anal retentive dictatorial absolute
  -besides-
What does my personal useage have to do
With a discussion of general security philosophy?
Do you lack facts and so therefore have to make it personal?