[Gambas-devel] Parallel port

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Mon Jun 2 18:30:51 CEST 2003

On Monday 02 June 2003 11:34, Jean-Francois Perreault wrote:
> I mean if cat /dev/ttyS0 display all the raw input from a mouse all you
> need is a data parser and you can read mouse data , wouldn't it work ?
> maybe I'm way out on this but I'd like to know why

Redirecting to gambas-user.  Please keep the conversation there unless it goes
back to writing Gambas extensions in C again.

I don't think Gambas will let you read and write to a device simultaneously
the way you can with a child process (which was why I suggested 'cu' as a
workaround for the serial thing.)  Benoit?

Rob